Sunday August 25, 2019
sub

Sri Lanka’s Dialog, Asiri in health e-commerce deal

Feb 24, 2016 18:19 PM GMT+0530 | 0 Comment(s)

ECONOMYNEXT – Sri Lanka’s Dialog Axiata and Asiri Hospitals have entered into a joint venture agreement in their electronic commerce business in the health sector, the companies said in separate stock exchange filings.

The agreement is between Digital Holdings Lanka, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dialog Axiata, Asiri Hospitals and their joint venture Digital Health (Pvt) Ltd.

Asiri Hospitals and Dialog last year said they had formed the Digital Health joint venture with the aim of developing and operating electronic commerce infrastructure for Sri Lanka’s healthcare sector.

Digital Holdings owns 70 percent of the joint venture firm and Asiri Hospital Holdings the remaining 30 percent.
(Colombo/Feb24/2016)
 


 

Name *
Email *
Designation
Company
Telephone Number