HSBC Premier revamped to suit evolving affluent customer lifestyles
Global banking group HSBC, with offices across 64 countries and assets of 2.7 trillion US dollars has enhanced its international value proposition HSBC Premier to better support the needs of its customers as well as their families. The revamped HSBC Premier benefits are driven by the evolving needs of the affluent market segment, the bank said in a statement.
Recent customer research in Sri Lanka show that customers are looking for added security of their investments and securing a better future for their children. They also expressed a need to be better connected via borderless global banking services and the flexibility to move money across geographies and access banking from anywhere, in a convenient manner.
Nadeesha Senaratne, Country Head of Wealth and Personal Banking, HSBC Sri Lanka said that, “It was in 2007, HSBC Premier opened up a world of new international banking services for the affluent clientele in Sri Lanka. Now we have enhanced the service to focus on what matters most to our customers – ease of international connectivity and financial support for their families. We are developing products and solutions that will engage Premier customers and their families a lot more and help them meet their financial goals, here and abroad.”
HSBC Premier has a dedicated team of Premier relationship managers and specialists who are vastly experienced in financial planning and Retail Banking products and can provide suitable solutions and advice for customers’ day-to-day banking needs. Families often face tough choices when planning for overseas higher education for their children. Accordingly, HSBC Premier has introduced a fully intergrated international education proposition with various services to help its customers make informed decisions for their children’s education and help facilitate their overseas education journey with peace of mind.
As part of HSBC Premier refresh, customers will be able to enjoy an array of benefits, including:
• Bank in your Pocket
– Faster, safer and convenient banking via Mobile
– Free access to cash world over and 4000 ATM’s in Sri Lanka
– One banking proposition for you and your family through Mobile banking
• Borderless Banking
– Free Overseas Account Opening pre-departure
– Fee-Free Global fund transfers via Mobile through Global View and Transfers
– International Student Proposition for aspiring students planning to go overseas for their education
• HSBC Premier Rewards for your full life
– Double Premier Rewards on dining and travel both locally and overseas
– Up to 50% savings with Premier Rewards
– Cardholder Dines Free – in the month of July with Kingsbury restaurants and to be followed by partner restaurants all year round
In addition, HSBC Premier has refreshed its branding to reflect its values around helping customers live a life full of opportunities at home or abroad.
To find out more about the enhanced Premier visit www.hsbc.lk/premier